Auto, Marine & Other Vehicles
Americans spend a lot of time in their vehicles, which are often like second homes. Protect your transportation with the right insurance.
- Protects your vehicle—and your personal liability
- Provides medical payment coverage for you or others injured in your or someone else’s vehicle
- Covers legal costs and personal injury claims filed against you in the case of an accident where you are found at fault
- Pays legal costs and damage claims to another person’s automobile in the case of an accident involving your vehicle
- Protects you from damage from an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver
- Provides repair or replacement costs in case of damage from theft, weather or other events
- Covers collision damage to other vehicles, people or objects
- Provides coverage for automobiles, motorcycles, ATVs and RVs
Not every vehicle will require the same type of coverage. We also work with the leading provider of insurance for antique and classic cars.
- Provides repair or replacement costs for damage from external causes such as vandalism, theft, fire, flood, collision, and sinking
- Covers attached equipment, including dinghies, motors, fuel tanks, cushions and life preservers, oars, anchors, and fishing equipment
- Protects you from liability in cases of property damage or bodily injury caused by your boat
- Provides emergency and removal services